Making a claim
Call Me Back
Call Me Back
How to make a Claim
In case of a Claim,
For Insurances from ICICI Lombard –
- Call at dedicated claims support No. 040 66274201 or
- Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
For Insurances from Bharti AXA General Insurance –
- Call at dedicated claims support No. 1800 103 5243 or
- Email at email@example.com
For Insurances from Future Generali Life Insurance –
- Call at dedicated helpline No. 1800 102 2355 (‘Select 2′ for English and then ‘select 6′ on the IVR for direct access for American Express card members)
- Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
For Insurance from PNB MetLife –
- Dedicated Helpline Number – 1800 425 6969 (‘Select 1′ for English and then ‘select 5′ on the IVR for direct access for American Express card members)
Step 1: Claim registration / Intimation
In case of an unforeseen medical or non-medical emergency assistance whilst abroad, please contact the international Toll Free Numbers given below which are 24 hours Assistance Contact Numbers.
For Canada – 844-691-8883
For USA – 844-691-8885
For Rest of the world excluding Canada & USA +91 120 4593503
E-mail id – email@example.com
Fax: +91 120 4344847
Bharti AXA Claims Service Representative will guide you on the process. You can download the claim form and attach supporting documents against the claim type and send it by mail, email or fax.
AXA customer service center will register the claim and provide the claim registration number for all future reference.
For general assistance call on 1800-103-5243 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org
A. Cashless claims process for medical emergency/hospitalization:
- Approach the medical service provider abroad and show Bharti AXA Travel Insurance policy to avail the cashless treatment
- Inform “AXA Assistance” to initiate the claim
- AXA Assistance places the guarantee Letter with provider (As per the policy Coverage)
- AXA Assistance settles bills directly with provider
B. Reimbursement Claim Process for other claim like Baggage delay, Baggage lost, Trip Cancellation etc.
- Inform “AXA Assistance” to initiate the claim
- Submit the required documents to AXA Assistance or Bharti AXA on your arrival to India or through post/Courier
- AXA Assistance will validate the claim as per Policy Coverage
- Bharti AXA makes the payment to insured through NEFT
In the event of an accident claim, you can avail cashless facility by choosing Bharti AXA’s cashless garage network.
Step 1: Claim registration
- Notify your claim by calling Bharti AXA at the Dedicated Helpline No. 1800-103-5243 or email at email@example.com
- Bharti AXA customer service center will register the claim and provide you the claim registration number for all future reference
- The same information is passed to the Dedicated Claims manager for American Express who would follow-up and facilitates the claim till it is processed
Step 2: Send the vehicle for repair
The customer can send their vehicle to any of Bharti AXA network garage along with the documents as mentioned below. Survey will be conducted by the surveyor at the garage.
- Original Claim form duly filled and signed by the insured (CO’s seal need to be affixed incase the insured is a Firm/Company)
- Registration Certificate, Copy of the insured’s PAN Card & Driving License of the person driving at the material time of accident duly attested by the insured only. However surveyor may wish to verify the originals
- True copy of Police report / FIR, in case of any Injury to Occupants or TP, Partial Theft, Property Damage & Malicious activity
- KYC documents (Address Proof as per policy & ID proof) for liability exceeding one lakh
Step 3: Claim Settlement
- Once all relevant claim documents received by the surveyor are found in order, the work order will be given to the garage
- The surveyor may wish to conduct re-survey once after completion of the repairing job
- Bharti AXA will issue a DO (Delivery Order) on receipt of repairing bill
- Garage will release the car by collecting the Satisfaction Voucher from the insured duly signed by him (CO’s seal need to be affixed incase the insured is a Firm/Company)
In order to make a claim, make an immediate notice in writing to the Company
- Intimate ICICI Lombard from the date of first diagnosis / undergoing of the concerned Major Medical Illness & Procedures or occurrence of an Accident / injury
- Submit all reasonable documents – information, assistance and proofs in connection with any claim within 30 days from the occurrence of the event
- ICICI Lombard will then guide you on the further steps
Claims pertaining to Health insurance can be settled in 2 ways:
- Get admitted in any of the network hospitals of ICICI Lombard to be treated.(Visit www.icicilombard.com to view the empanelled list of Cashless hospitals)
- Visit the TPA desk in the hospital and fax the pre-authorization form along with relevant documents as below:
- Duly filled pre-authorization form (the form will be provided by the TPA desk)
- Policy Copy
- Identification proof
- Doctor’s prescription/certificate having the treatment details/any other detail required by the hospital
- ICICI Lombard verifies the documents & if found in order authorizes the cashless settlement
- Upon discharge, pay all the bills and collect all original documents of treatments and expenses undergone
- Furnish the below documents in order to initiate the process for re-imbursement:
- Duly completed claim form
- Doctor’s Report
- Discharge Summary
- Medical Test reports
- Original bills
- Death certificate (wherever applicable)
- Any other document if necessary to investigate the claim (if necessary)
- ICICI Lombard verifies the documents & if found in order settles the claims (as per policy terms and conditions) and reimburses the approved amount
Following are the three stages of Claims process:
Step 1: Claim Intimation – Intimate us with Death Certificate & submit all the mandatory claim documents.
- Fill Claim form
- Attach Death Certificate / Medical certificate of death issued by Hospital and bank account details
- Submit at nearest branch
Step 2: Claim Assessment – Claim documents are scrutinized by the Claims Team and in case of any pending requirements, the same are communicated to the claim beneficiary through a call, sms or requirement letter. Claims may also be investigated, if necessary.
Step 3: Claim Decision – On receipt of complete documents, we will make the final decision within 10 days and communicate the same to the claimant. The claim is approved and then settled. A payment is made to the beneficiary’s bank account by NEFT or the claim is rejected and a communication providing the reasons for rejection are sent to the beneficiary.
How can I ensure that my family receives seamless claims service?
In order to ensure that the claim settlement process is hassle-free, ensure that:
- You continue to pay the premium on time so that your policy does not lapse.
- Your address and contact details are always updated.
- Your family members are well-informed about the policy and its relevant documents.
- While filling the policy proposal forms, you mention the intended recipient as the nominee. In case of change in nominee, you can approach the nearest branch office.
For any further assistance, please contact us at any of our Service touch points mentioned below:
- Call us on our toll free no. 1800 102 2355, Monday to Saturday, 8 am to 8 pm
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- SMS <CPP> to 5616166
- (0124) 4405500Monday-Saturday9:30AM-6:30PM