Call Me Back
Call Me Back
Frequently Asked Questions
Traveling abroad can be for a holiday or for business purpose. During the journey, you are susceptible to many risks away from home. There can be unfavorable incidents like thefts, accidents, loss of tickets, baggage, documents, and trip cancellation. A travel insurance, in this case, becomes vital. It covers the expenses incurred in the event of loss or medical treatment. This way, a travel insurance ensures you get complete piece of time and are able to enjoy the journey completely.
It is the deductible amount that has to be borne by the insured at the time of a claim. The deductible is applicable for medical expenses, dental treatment, loss of passport or documents, delayed checked baggage, hijack distress allowance, etc.
The following medical expenses are covered:
- In-patient treatment in a local hospital
- Out-patient treatment, provided if it is critical
- Medical aid for broken limbs or injuries if prescribed by physician
- Pathological and diagnostic tests like X-ray, diagnostic tests, etc.
- Dental care related to acute anesthetic treatment as a result of an accident
- Life-saving emergency measures till the insured person becomes medically stable
- Transportation and emergency medical evacuation
Car insurance policy is mandatory under the Motor Vehicle Act. The policy ensures that the car owner is protected from financial losses, caused by damage or theft to the vehicle and third party liability.
All car insurance policies are annual policies issued for a period of twelve months. You will have to renew the policy before the specified expiry date mentioned on the policy document. There are certain benefits of doing so:
- Insured will continue to enjoy no claim bonus
- Insured will not have to get inspection done at the time of renewal
An endorsement is a written evidence of an agreed change in the policy. It is a document that incorporates changes in the terms of the policy.
The Insured will be covered for any liability arising from any accident caused by or arising out of the use of the private car in respect of:
- Death or bodily injury to third parties (unlimited liability)
- Damage to the third party property (minimum of Rs.6000/- and max of Rs.7,50,000)
No it is not possible to opt for an add-on without a policy. Our add-ons are available only in addition to our car insurance policy.
No, there is no such limit.
Roadside Assistance Cover provides you with the requisite services in the event of breakdown of your vehicle. Below is the list of services that are covered under Roadside assistance:
- Breakdown support over phone
- Minor Repairs
- Flat Tyre
- Battery jump start
- Arrangement of keys
- Towing on breakdown/accident
No Claim Bonus (NCB) is a discount on premium of the own damage (OD) portion of your vehicle when you renew your policy, provided you have not made any claim during the last policy period of one year. The NCB can be accumulated up to a maximum limit of 50% on own damage premium for private cars. You can transfer the full benefits of NCB, even when you shift your car insurance from any other Insurance company.
The bill of hospitalization at any of ICICI Lombard's network providers/ hospitals would be paid directly by ICICI Lombard.
A list of these hospitals/ providers is available on the website of ICICI Lombard (www.icicilombard.com)
For any insured member who is more than 60 years age.
- Admission in network hospital
- Fax the pre-authorization form along with relevant documents (Investigation reports, Previous consultation papers if any, Cashless ID, Photo ID)
- Review of claim request by Company (as per policy terms & conditions
- Claim settlement by Company (as per policy terms & conditions) with the hospital after completion of all formalities
- Only available at network hospitals. Pre-authorization request to be made-
- At least 48 hours before a planned hospitalization and
- Within 24 hours of emergency hospitalization
Policy is renewable only up to age of 50 years.
The minimum age for taking this policy is 18 years and maximum is 80 years. There is Lifelong Renewability under the Policy in the absence of a claim.
Future Generali Express Term Life Plan is a non-linked, non-participating(without profits), pure term insurance plan
- Step 1: Choose the amount of insurance cover (Sum Assured) you desire under this policy
- Step 2: Choose the duration of cover (Policy Term) and Premium Payment Term as per your convenience from the available options
- Step 3: Get your premium calculated to get a customized quote and fill the application form
- Step 4: Start paying premiums regularly and stay financially protected
All resident Indians, NRI, PIO can be covered under is Future Generali Express Term Life Plan, subject to underwriting policy of the Company.
- Entry age:- 18 to 65 years as on last birthday
- Maturity age:- 23 to 85 years as on last birthday
- Minimum:- 25 Lac
- Maximum:- No Limit (Subject to Underwriting)
- Death benefit equal to Death Sum Assured shall be paid as lump sum on Death of Life Assured.
- The policy shall terminate on death of Life Assured.