Know your Premium
*Premium quoted is annual & is inclusive of all applicable taxes
**Valid for renewals only
This health insurance plan covers the insured against hospitalization and medical charges as a result of suffering from illness or bodily injury during the period of insurance. It also provides cover for pre & post hospitalization medical expenses for a period of 30 or 60 days respectively. The hospitalization has to be on the advice of a medical practitioner and should be for a minimum period of 24 hours.
Hospital Cash is paid per day in the event of hospitalization due to an injury or illness sustained or contracted within the period of insurance. ICICI Lombard shall pay the insured, a daily compensation as agreed for the basic cover, subject to the following:
- Cover applicable only if claim is payable under the Basic cover
- Minimum period of hospitalization is 3 days (only for Hospital Cash benefit)
- No Cap on room rents, boarding expenses, ICU treatments and no sub-limits except for cataract (sub-limit of Rs. 20,000 per eye per policy period)
- The insured can avail services of ICICI Lombard's in-house TPA i-health care, and cash less services at 4000+ network hospitals
From Day 4 of hospitalization you get hospital cash to cover for any incidental expenses. This is in addition to the sum insured (no extra cost)!
- Rs. 5 Lacs cover – Rs. 1000 per day for maximum 10 days with minimum 3 days
- Rs. 10 Lacs cover – Rs. 2000 per day for maximum 10 days with minimum 3 days
ICICI Lombard shall not be liable or make any payment for any claim directly or indirectly caused by, based on, arising out of or howsoever attributable to any of the following:
- Such disease, which were pre-existing at the time of proposing this insurance will be eligible for claim post 2nd renewal
- Any disease other than those stated in the exclusions below, contracted by the insured person during the first 30 days from the commencement date of the policy.
- The expenses on treatment of diseases , or illness such as cataract , Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy, Hysterectomy for Menorrhagisa or Fibromyoma, Hernia, Hydrocele, Congenital Internal Diseases, Fistula in anus, Piles, Sinusitis and related disorders during the first year of operation of this policy. If these disease or illnesses are pre-existing at the time of proposal, they will not be covered during subsequent renewal of the policy.
- War, war like operations, nuclear weapons, contamination.
- Pregnancy, MTP during the first 12 weeks of conception.
- Cosmetic surgeries, plastic surgeries, circumcision, vaccination, dental treatment / surgeries which do not require hospitalisation.
- Congenital external disease/ anamoly / defect, intentional self injury, use of alcohol / intoxicating drugs.
- Convalescence, general debility.
- Any sexually transmitted disease or AIDS.
Dedicated Servicing & Claims Helpline