Critical Illness Insurance
Call Me Back
This cover will pay the benefit to the insured, if he/she is found to have a critical illness contracted during the period of insurance.
- Any breach of the law by the insured person with a criminal intent
- War, invasion, act of foreign enemy, hostilities (whether war be declared or not) civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, mutiny, military or usurped power, seizure, capture, arrests, restraints, and detainment of citizens of whatever nation, riots or civil commotion.
- Any injury sustained while performing duty in army, navy, air force, paramilitary force, police or any other such institution, except to the extent it is expressly covered under any benefit.
- Ionising radiation or contamination by radioactivity from any nuclear fuel or from any nuclear waste or from nuclear weapon materials or from the combustion of nuclear fuel. For the purpose of this exclusion, combustion shall include any self-sustaining process of nuclear fission
- Use or misuse of intoxicating drugs and/or alcohol.
- Participation (aggravation) in any kind of strike, processions, riots eAV
- Any act of self-destruction or self-inflicted injury, attempted suicide or suicide and deliberate participation of the Insured in an illegal or criminal act with criminal intent
- Any injury / illness occurring whilst working in underground mines or explosives magazines, or involving electrical installation with high tension supply, or as jockeys or circus personnel
- Any consequential or indirect losses or expenses related to any Insured Event
- Any tests and treatment relating to infertility and in vitro fertilization
- Any injury / illness occurring whilst engaging in any adventure sports, either as an instructor/ trainer, or as a participant
- Any natural peril including but not limited to storm, tempest, avalanche, earthquake, volcanic eruptions, hurricane, or any other kind of natural hazard
- Any physical, medical or mental condition or treatment or service that is specifically excluded in the policy schedule under the head “Special Conditions”
Dedicated Servicing & Claims Helpline
@ ICICI Lombard - 040 66274201